Caregiver Experience Exchange Meet
Time & Location
About the Event
Caregivers play a pivotal role in the journey of a cancer fighter. Typically close family members play this role. While there are lot of learnings from people who have recovered from cancer, the role of the caregiver is seldom discussed. This online event is to discuss the experience of caregivers and derive insights from them.
We have Ms. Shruti Agrawal, who would be sharing her experience as a caregiver to her mother, a breast cancer fighter. Her mother is now in remission.
Points of Discussion
- Learning about the disease
- Dealing with the diagnosis
- Holistic Healing (Mental, Physical, Emotional)
- Focus on the caregiver's health
- Practices that helped
- Q&A and discussion
Anyone interested in this topic can attend.
- Meetup PassINR 0INR 00INR 0